Friday, November 22, 2013

Planting the family tree.

Been busy researching and building the family tree for the past few months. Found some great genealogy sites that have been very useful in this project. You can access my genealogy links for your own research from my new blog. www.growingthefamilytree.blogspot.com.

Some of my favorite genealogy sites are www.geni.com, www.wikitree.com, www.ancestry.com and www.familysearch.org. Check them out if you want to start your own tree or just publish it so distant cousins can find you.

One thing I have learned from this project is... It IS a small world after all...

Some of my distant cousins include Prince William, Lady Diana, Queen Elizabeth, William the Conqueror, and George Washington.

Gift Shop


View more gifts at Zazzle.

Webring Member

Navigation by WebRing.